Family Rights Advocacy Course- QQI Level 6Start: 10th January 2022
End: 28th March 2022
Family Rights Advocacy Course- QQI Level 6
This course gives a basic understanding of the Irish legal system and family law in relation to advocacy in Ireland. Learners will develop an awareness of the main features of family law and understand how legislation impacts on relationship while becoming familiar with the legal language, procedures, and court documents relevant to the family law area. Learners will develop their advocacy skills and the ability to apply what they have learned to the workplace. This course will cover any new legislation regarding family law in Ireland.
Participants who successfully complete this course will be able to;
- Outline definitions of family to include those in Irish Legislation
- Identify the functions of the Irish Courts in relation to families
- Outline the rights, entitlements, services and supports available to families
- Discuss current issues in relation to rights, entitlements, services and supports available to families.
- Research information relevant to families to include rights entitlements and available supports.
Date & Times
This course will run on a Monday for 12 weeks starting on Monday 10 Jan from 10am to 12.30pm.
Trainers and Accreditation
This course is run by Community Law & Mediation (CLM) & Ballymun Community Law Centre. This course is QQI accredited in conjunction with Irish National Organisation of the Unemployment (provider code 380460).
For more information or an application form email email@example.com
The cost of this course is €595.00 to be paid in full before the course commences (10% discount for CLM Members).
This course will be delivered by Zoom