Bursary Scheme for our Conflict Resolution and Mediation Skills courseDate: 01/12/2022
Ballymun Community Law Centre are delighted to present our 2023 bursary scheme for our Conflict Resolution and Mediation Skills course.
This scheme assists people in the community in Ballymun to train as mediators and contribute to their community. The bursary fund is intended to support those without the means to pay for the course and who would otherwise be unable to secure funding for the full course fees from other sources. BCLC will cover up to 90% of the course fee (€1350) for two participants from Ballymun.
We welcome people from all cultures and backgrounds to apply and no previous formal educational qualifications are required.
Terms of Entry:
- For residents of Ballymun only.
- Applicants must be able to attend every training session.
- Applicants must demonstrate how their training will have an impact on the community of Ballymun.
- Any experience with mediation and a demonstrated understanding of the role of conflict resolution and mediation in the community will be taken into account.
- The awarding panel’s decision is final.
- Closing date for the return of forms is 5pm on the
19th December 2022Closing date extended to Friday 6th January.
See https://www.bclc.ie/courses/general/spring-mediation-22/for course details
Please download and complete the application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on
the 19th December Friday 6th January (date extended). Mediation Bursary Application Form
You can contact Sandra at email@example.com for further information.
(Please note that, should a participant chose to become an accredited mediator, accreditation and registration with the Mediator’s Institute of Ireland is not included in the course fee or in this bursary.)